Our client, in Brighton, is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent person to join their growing company and take on their accounts administration to take on the credit control and transactional/administrative finance tasks for the business. You will be working with a variety of clients in various industries and all people within their organisation.
This role is hybrid working split between the Brighton office and remote working.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising invoices/entering purchases onto client accounts
- Bank reconciliations – multiple accounts, currency and credit cards
- Payment run reports
- Setting up payments for suppliers or payroll
- Setting up and chasing purchase orders with suppliers
- General accounts administration duties
- Updating client details on databases
- Assisting the accounting team with admin support
- Credit Control – comfortable chasing outstanding debtors via suitable means
- Updating/running reports and contact with clients
- Cashflow updates/monitoring
This role is highly transactional across various clients and so the right candidate will need to be highly organised with good communication skills. You will be someone who is pro-active whilst not overstepping boundaries of client/customer relationships.
- Ideally some accounts/finance experience
- Experience of Xero (not essential)
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task
- Pro active
- Team Player
- Well organised