We have just taken on this fabulous Account Manager role for our client in Chessington. Our client is looking to add a further member to a growing team of like-minded individuals who strive to provide the best service and support to their clients. The business focuses on IT and technology so someone who is technically minded with a passion for all things tech would be great!
The company offers comprehensive training on all company products and in key areas relating to the role. Excellent benefits package including company pension, healthcare and life cover upon successful completion of probation period. Please apply today if you feel you would be a good fit!
Our client provides services to Mega Yachts around the world, delivering IT solutions and communications to the furthest reaches of the globe. The full-time position of Account Manager is focused on the needs of key clients, ensuring a first class service experience and promotion / sales of new solutions including:
- Internet services and associated stabilised hardware
- On-board networking solutions and associated support services
- Communications and entertainment
The role will include a variety of activities such as:
- European travel and further afield when necessary
- Market sector knowledge research and intelligence gathering
- Dealing with incoming enquiries relating to their own clients and those of the team.
- Onboarding of new clients.
- Attending trade show events, for example, Monaco Yacht Show
The focus will be on the management of your own accounts including general administration and service delivery however you will also be expected to further develop sales opportunities to these and prospective clients in support of the team.
- Ideally some Account Manager or B2B or B2C sales experience
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, used to working in the customer interface
- Excellent English language skills
- Hold a UK or recognised international driving license
- Passport holder
- Degree, Masters or equivalent experience in telecom, data networks or Information Technology an advantage but not essential.
- A highly motivated, articulate and hardworking team player with excellent written communications skills
- Commitment to learn with a positive attitude