Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23-28k (dependent on experience)
Valid driving licence is essential.
Our expanding client are looking for a bright and dynamic Account Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a global energy consultancy with the resources and scope to provide career progression.
The position is based out of our Surrey office, successful candidates will be expected to undertake reasonable travel throughout the UK and hold a clean driving license.
As an Account Manager the primary responsibility is to manage the relationship between the company and a portfolio of its key clients.
- Client liaison, feeding back solutions to their energy and sustainability management
- Offering full service support to our clients
- Attending regular business meetings, focus on upselling services, client retention
- Ensuring service runs smoothly
- Handling and processing renewals
- Presenting additional value-added opportunities to clients
- Ensuring client records are accurately maintained
- Reviewing strategies for the coming year
- Informing clients about their options regarding energy usage and sustainability
- Helping clients develop systems to improve their efficiency and meet their carbon compliance requirements
- Developing and implementing energy procurement – maintaining consistent contact, identifying existing (and developing) requirements and delivering solutions