Our client is an award winning, highly customer-focused, and forward-thinking business with significant annual growth year on year – growth that is creating opportunities for the right individuals to carve out excellent careers within the IT industry.
The role will involve supporting customer infrastructures. You will be exposed to technologies such as LAN, WAN and wireless infrastructure. The individual will be expected to deal with any system issues as and when they occur.
Can be either London/Chingford/Dorking based.
- Supporting the customer (Support can be via phone or email).
- Achieving SLA targets
- Customer satisfaction (Working with the clients to ensure a quick and effective resolution to the item raised).
- Documentation & Info (Ensure all client documentation is updated and correctly recorded in the relevant system aiding effective closure times).
- Supporting 2nd line team
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- When necessary, request support from external suppliers regarding hardware, software, or connectivity support. Communicate updates to the customer and ensure 3rd party meets its SLA targets.
- Taking part in on-call rota
- Excellent knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs
- Experience in installing, configuring, and managing switches and routers.
- Good understanding of wireless technologies and solutions.
- Experience with Extreme Networks is desirable.
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience of working within a Managed Services Provider environment.
- Background working within a busy IT team.
- Strong experience in in technical troubleshooting and problem solving, with a focus on network infrastructure.
- Previous experience with a ticketing system.
- Desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development.
- Desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- Strong communicator
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management and self-motivation.
- Keeping up to date with current industry trends and emerging technologies and best practices
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days' holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- Flexible benefits coming soon which will give employees the ability to purchase, at a discounted rate, things like health/dental plans, insurance, gym memberships, shopping vouchers.
Please apply today or get in-contact for the full job description and further information.
Not interested in this job opportunity? Send us an email today (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us what you are looking for with your CV attached and let us help you match up with the right employer.