We are working with our great client based in Hersham, Surrey (offering hybrid working) to help them find a 2nd Line Support Engineer to complement their existing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Tier 2 professional with good ITIL awareness, customer service knowledge and good technical experience to join our client’s support team.
This role will be a point of contact for a large percentage of our client’s customers and your main job will be troubleshooting and assisting customers with any issues raised against products they support.
You will also ensure that the various incidents and problems in ServiceNow are monitored and updated, regardless of team (internal and 3rd party) to ensure that all tickets are progressed to satisfactory resolution within the relevant SLA.
- Provide L2 incident Support across a wide range of I.T. disciplines
- Follow Incident and Problem management principles
- Provide world class customer service and call handling
- Training and mentoring of team members in Service Desk and L1 roles
- Own incidents and problems throughout their lifecycle in line with the ITIL model
- Regularly update customers on their own open tickets
- Adhere to best practice and Company procedures when logging and managing tickets throughout the lifecycle
- Own and Follow Change Management procedures as outlined in within procedures
- Obtain and maintain certifications as outlined by your line manager
Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Azure and computer networking knowledge and experience is desirable
- ITIL knowledge and experience of working within the framework is desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical & systematic approach to problem solving
- Must have excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
- Must have strong communication skills, both orally & in writing
- Must be able to multitask, organise priorities and meet deadlines
- Will be able to take ownership of issues & work to tight timescales
- Hybrid Working
- Private Health Care (with Mental Health add-on)
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Incentives
- On-Site Café and Canteen at Head office in Hersham
- On-Site Subsidised Gym at Head office in Hersham
- Corporate Events
- Employee of The Quarter
- Half Day on Birthdays
Ideal qualifications (not essential)