Providing end user support
- Answering inbound calls from clients
- Picking up tickets from the level 1 issue board and managing tickets to closure, it is expected that on average upwards of 20 plus tickets will be handled within a shift
- Identify where tools, processes and systems are impacting closure rates
- Be capable of understanding the number and type of issues you have personally closed and be capable of discussing any problematic tickets with peers and line management
- Supporting the customer base with a varied range of technologies including desktop support, email issues, connectivity requirements, printers, telephone systems & 3rd party applications.
- Keeping the customer and ticket updated with developments.
- Where required escalating the ticket either within the team or on to the next support level.
Achieving SLA targets
- Working within your team to ensure all tickets are actioned within SLA
- Where tickets are unable to be closed within a call, identify further resolution steps and actioned with the client.
- Monitored activity through various ticket reporting tools.
- You will be expected to meet or exceed customer expectations with regards to the SLA.
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the outcome & with their experience of the business
- You will need to work to achieve the highest standard of response and identify when assistance is required to achieve this.
- When required provide information to the service delivery teams by providing information about ongoing tickets and reports relating to customers history.
Documentation & Information
- By providing regular and effective documentation you will help to maintain and effectively monitor a client’s systems and networks.
- Accuracy and detail are key to effective documentation it is expected that all relevant documentation will be completed for each ticket worked.
- Your documentation of an incident will be reviewed when escalating and must provide all relevant information.
- All tickets need to accurate reflect the current status and must be closed out once work activities to address the issue are closed out
As your role within in the 1st line grows, the 1st Line Manager may ask assign you specific task(s) or duties related to 1st Line and the support of the Customers and the 1st Line team